Wednesday 6 March 2019

Pancake day

Hopefully you all enjoyed your Shrove Tuesday or Pancake day.To be honest I had a pretty flat day😲and was only improved when the Lilywhites continued their march to European dominance against Dortmund in the Signal Iduna Park,what an atmosphere that ground has.I digress and onto this Saturday’s match against East Fife at the Bayview Stadium in Methill.We have had some strange games against the fifers this term and have scored 6 goals against them in our last 2, but have only one point to show for it.In fact if you take in our final game of the Season last term we have scored 9 in 3 out of 4 games against them.Our last home game against them produced 7 goals and the blues managed to chuck away a 2-0 and 3-1 lead,so there shouldn’t be a lack of goals on Saturday,cue 0-0.No word on any new injuries and Grant Anderson should be back after a bout of flu last weekend.The gaffer stated in his pressser last Saturday that the blues had 10 cup finals to play,let’s hope our first trophy arrives on Saturday.Talking of the gaffer he celebrates his 46th birthday on Friday,must admit I’m looking forward to being 46🤷‍♂️Next week sees another 2 cup finals with Brechin at Stair Park on Tuesday 12 March and Stenny up at Ochilview on the the 16th,but one game at a time.And finally I went to my mates for Lunch the other day.She asked me how many potatoes I wanted and I said one.Now now she says don’t be so polite,so I replied one you ugly bitch😎⚽️

No comments:

Post a Comment